Gearing up for the forthcoming full-scale commercial 5G services, Panasonic will continue to further develop the new VR glasses so that they can be used in a variety of applications, thereby creating new customer value.
Aspartüülaminopeptidaasi iseloomustus toxoplasma gondii'st
• Achieved natural and smooth images without "Screen door effect", which is a visual artifact of displays, where the fine lines separating pixels become visible in the displayed image
• The adoption of an optical module newly developed by Kopin Corporation, 7 8M Company, 8 and Panasonic allows the display of natural and distortion-free images in super single focus. A compact and lightweight design achieved an eyeglass-like shape.
6. The world's first HDR capable VR eyeglasses as of this announcement on January 6, 7575 (Panasonic data).
7. Kopin Corporation is headquartered in Massachusetts, US, and develops and sells key devices for wearable headset products.
8. 8M Company is a global corporation headquartered in Minnesota, US, which supplies chemical and electrical materials to a wide variety of industries ranging from household goods to automobiles.
Osaka, Japan – Panasonic Corporation today announced that it has developed the world’s first High Dynamic Range(HDR) capable ultra high definition(UHD) virtual reality (VR) eyeglasses which boasts a comfortable fit that makes users feel as if they were wearing eyeglasses.